What do you get when you combine background degrees in Horticulture Business Management with Design, Historic Preservation, Art, and Classical Ballet? A unique husband and wife duo with a hardworking knowledge of the outdoor living industry and a knack for aesthetics.
A.K.A. Dave and Cara Doyle.
We own and operate our business out of our circa 1915, former dairy farm in Northern Colorado. The cows have since been replaced with two darling little girls, thirteen hilarious hens, and two feisty cattle dogs. All of whom love to help out from time to time.
Since we can't operate alone, we hire installation crews that are friendly and professional in manner. Together, we regularly attend classes, conferences, and work with our vendors and manufacturers to keep us up to speed with the latest trends the hardscape industry has to offer.
So many of our competitors don’t see the value in education, certification, licensing, permitting, and even insurance. For us, it is imperative, and a huge part of who we are. These are a few of the licenses and certifications we hold:
- Belgard Master Craftsman
- City of Fort Collins Licensed Contractor - Class MM Miscellaneous and Minor Structures General Contractor License
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) - Concrete Paver Installer Certification
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) - Advanced Residential Paver Technician Certification
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) - Landscape Industry Certified Technician Exterior CLT-E Hardscape Installation
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) - Landscape Industry Certified Technician Exterior CLT-E Irrigation